Triclops Leather – Night Walker
Movement – The Phantasos Triclops is powered by a Miyota 90S5 automatic movement that registers at 28,800 beats per hour and has a power reserve of 36 hours. This is a very high-quality Japanese movement used by premium watch brands, and it’s similar in accuracy to much more expensive Swiss movements. The 90S5 is part of Miyota’s Premium Automatic line. Each module is thoroughly tested throughout the assembly process to ensure it still holds the same factory chronometric standards (-10/＋30 sec per day). This allows us to maintain the reliability and serviceability of the Miyota Caliber 90S5 while creating a fun way of displaying time. We carefully adjust this movement in 5 positions to achieve +/- 10 seconds a day slippage.
- 316L stainless steel or 316L stainless steel with DLC Black
- 42mm Width, 13.5mm Height
- Top double-dome sapphire crystal with antireflective coating. (When “double domed,” the crystal is round not just on the outside but the inside, as well, and this prevents distortion when looking at the watch from an angle.)
- Exhibition sapphire crystal caseback
- Push-pull crown
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50m)
- Drilled Screw-Down Lugs
- Miyota 90S5 with Rotating Hour Module
- 24 Jewels
- 28,800 Beats Per Hour
- Accurate to +/-10 Seconds a Day
- 36 Hour Power Reserve
- Double layer dial with Swiss Super-LumiNova® pigment that is white in daylight and, when properly charged, glows blue-green in the dark.
- Movement cover baseplate with radial vents in color-matched Steel, Royal Blue, or Black.
- 24-20mm Italian vegetable tanned leather hand-stitched with solid 316L stainless-steel buckle.
Limited to 500 pieces with serial # and then open-series
Estimated ship date：DECEMBER 2022 ONWARD